Wednesday, June 15, 2011

This Whirlwind Called Life

Oh, I have severely neglected my blog, haven't I??? Goodness, It's hard to believe that it has been so long since I have posted an entry here! Recently, life has been a crazy turbulent ride.

In May, I was laid off. This economy just isn't bouncing back like I had hoped it would... This did, however, allow me some extra time to finish my Intro to the Old Testament class for college. Ahhhh...summer vacation from school! Although, my time is now take up with job hunting, NCRC Certification tests & doctors's appointments...yes, doctor's appointments...

On the last Sunday in May, I slipped on a wet floor at church and horribly hurt my knee and ankle. This has put me in a full leg splint, and is now requiring me to have an MRI on Friday.

I will try to keep you posted on life's progress!

Be blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment