Monday, March 22, 2010

FW:, FWD:, FORWARDS...good grief...


Do you read all those Forwards sent to your email? I am sorry. I may love you dearly. You may be the coolest friend I have or my most cherished loved one; but if you send me 10 emails at once that all start with"FWD:" chances are I won't be reading any of them. I truly love encouraging prose and cute pictures that tell me how much you love me. But I just can't bring myself to wade through all of those emails and line after line of other email addresses and pesky line breaks >>>> to find the ONE that will change my life. If you send me something once in a while, it's very likely that I WILL read it because I know that you have taken the time to decide if it really fits me. But if you send me every forward that hits your Inbox, chances are it may go unread. My dearest Uncle, Daddy Bill, sends me the most wonderful and thoughtful things. THOSE I read. I also read forwards sent to me that are not technically "forwards" at all. What I mean is they have been copied and pasted into a new email. If I open an email and see 20 lines of other email addresses that's it. I'm done. It's gone.
Aren't I terrible?? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment